22 Herrick Street,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4611313
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't miss out on this 3 bedroom home!
This beautifully well kept home is situated within a whisper quiet pocket of the ever growing Suburb of Blacktown. Conveniently located close by to local parks, schools, public transport & shopping centres.
Property Features Include:
- Living room upon entry to home with beautiful brick fire place combined with dining area
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking appliances, dishwasher & ample cupboard storage
- Laundry with plenty of cupboard space & external access
- Linen press cupboard
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobe & bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom with bath tub
- Beautiful deck opening onto covered outdoor alfresco seating area
- Grassed yard
- Single lock up tandem garage
- Split system air conditioning throughout
If you wish to inspect this property, please make an enquiry to receive a notification when available viewing times are created.
If you have any further queries please contact our office on: (02) 8883 4033.
NOTE: Once the property has been viewed, you may then apply. If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Blacktown with plenty of room to move. 22 Herrick Street will be perfect for the growing family.