22 Grandview Avenue,
Turvey Park, NSW 2650
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4158026
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
22 Grandview Avenue, TURVEY PARK
It's Location, Location, Location. Immaculate condition, carefully maintained and presented.
- Minutes to Wagga's CBD, schools, TAFE and public transport.
-Slightly elevated with northern views and aspect the property features some old world charm with double brick and high ornate ceilings.
- Shaded tree-lined street in sought-after suburb of Turvey Park.
-Renovated and updated kitchen and bathrooms, with period features, all year round comfort with ducted gas heating and cooling.
- For the entertainer the property features a great wooden deck, with views into the back yard
AVAILABLE 29th January 2021
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turvey Park
Lifestyle in Turvey Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
22 Grandview Avenue, Turvey Park, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Turvey Park.