22 Glenbrook Street,
Jamisontown, NSW 2750
Available 5th June 2020
Rent ID: 1373850
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT LOCATION - EASY ACCESS TO M4, CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
This immaculate and spacious duplex has been designed and built to fit all your needs. The 200sqm property offers three well sized bedrooms, upstairs all with built-in wardrobes with cabinetry and large walk in to the main bedroom along with ensuite. Ducted air conditioning throughout, spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher. Separate lounge and dining, study or 4th bedroom downstairs. Third toilet downstairs to the laundry, spacious backyard with garden shed and undercover alfresco area along with an automatic roller door for the garage. This property is situated within minutes to the heart of Penrith along with walking distance to local schools, shops and bus services and very easy access to the M4. This property won't last long at all. Enquire today. No pets.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicants photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamisontown
Lifestyle in Jamisontown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 22 Glenbrook Street, Jamisontown before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how