22 Frederick Street,
Sydenham, NSW 2044
$3,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st June 2021
Rent ID: 3732140
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and Bright Three Bedroom Home with Carport!
Ideally positioned close to trains, parks and all lifestyle amenities, this fresh, bright and supremely easy-to-maintain home puts you in the right spot to enjoy the most out of the Inner West. With a bright interior layout the property features:
- Three double bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes
- Open plan design with combined living and dining areas
- Level access to a sheltered patio and private grassed garden
- Well appointed kitchen with gas fittings, spa bathroom
- Off-street parking space plus large under house storage / basement
- Spacious laundry which includes a second toilet
- Ducted air-con, double glazed soundproofing throughout
This excellent setting is enhanced by its close proximity to cafe and dining options in nearby Marrickville and Newtown.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified.
Please DO NOT make an appointment should you be feeling ill, come in contact with an ill person or travelled overseas recently
Please respect social distancing measures
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydenham
Lifestyle in Sydenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Sydenham includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 22 Frederick Street, Sydenham today!