22 Claxton Crescent,
Lyneham, ACT 2602
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th October 2020
Rent ID: 4050236
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING FAMILY HOME WITH EXPANSIVE VIEWS - Please read info re Corona Virus below if planning to attend open home
Beautiful home positioned overlooking the city and surrounding area. You can't avoid the sea of balconies and large windows which take full advantage of the stunning, almost 360 degree views.
This home has been designed for entertaining and family living and offers three spacious living areas including a formal lounge, family room and formal dining room.
The kitchen is a chef's dream and has been renovated to include top of the line stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, island bench top, an abundance of cupboard space and bay window to the balcony for all your entertaining needs. Main bathroom with double vanity, spa bath and separate toilet. Laundry with external access, Large living, dining and family rooms.
Please note - there is a separate granny flat that accompanies the house which is currently rented to a long term tenant.
- Double garage
- Five large bedrooms with fans & electric heaters
- Ducted gas heating
- Solar hot water & gas booster
- Gas port on balcony next to kitchen for your BBQ
- Bay window from kitchen to balcony for entertaining
- Kitchen with lots of storage & bench space & top of the line appliances
- Light & bright
- Ports throughout the home
- Easy care garden
Close to shops, schools, public transport, Canberra CBD and so much more.
Available August 7th of October 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lyneham
Lifestyle in Lyneham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Lyneham could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 22 Claxton Crescent, Lyneham today!