22 Charles Street,
Bunbury, WA 6230
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3644685
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INNER CITY LIVING, CLOSE TO IT ALL!
Once you walk in this property you will be totally amazed by the size, from the front it appears cosy, once you step inside you will find;
- TWO very large bedrooms,
- SPACIOUS living area with split system air con for the hot summer days, and then reverse cycle for winter
- A SECOND larger area at the rear of the home that could be used as a second living area, a theatre room, another bedroom, whichever you choose!
- Walk through the well sized kitchen that boasts ample cupboard space and through the walk in pantry and you will be pleased to find a secluded court yard
- The rear of the property has a gable patio and garden shed,
Within easy walking distance to town for work or enjoyment and the beach not far away, what are you waiting for!
Contact us today!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bunbury
Lifestyle in Bunbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 22 Charles Street, Bunbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how