22 Charles Avenue,
Minnamurra, NSW 2533
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th May 2021
Rent ID: 3814785
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cottage in Tranquil Location
Gabrielle Fisher of Raine & Horne Kiama is proud to present this neat & tidy 2 bedroom "true weekender style" cottage.
Features include -
* 2 well sized bedrooms
* single carport
* large rear storage shed
* prime location on Minnamurra River.
* recently repainted & carpeted.
* direct access to Minnamurra River and Reserve directly from your rear garden.
* walking distance to Train Station, Boat Ramp, Golf Course, School & Mystics Beach.
Register your interest to inspection - click the enquire now button.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Minnamurra
Lifestyle in Minnamurra
You could be living at 22 Charles Avenue, Minnamurra before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.