22 Chaplin Street,
Stafford Heights, QLD 4053
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4089464
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Symphony of Style, Space and Security
This beautifully renovated home boasts four spacious bedrooms all with air-conditioning, plus a gorgeous marble renovated kitchen with quality appliances offering the lucky residents two levels of decadent floor space to call home. Bedroom, bathroom and living downstairs perfectly suited for the grandparents or a teens' retreat.
Located 2 kilometres to the closest shopping precinct and within walking distance to Stafford Heights State School, what more could you want!
The property features:
* Four bedrooms with a/c and ceiling fans
* Master with built-in, a/c and ceiling fans
* Marble kitchen with island bench and quality appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher
* Open plan living and dining coupled with a front and back deck creates space for the whole family
* Double lock up garage
* Floating timber floors
* Security screens
* Pets will be considered on application *
New to the market this property won't last long. If you're looking to secure a superb property for an astounding price you can't go past this!
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the 'book an inspection time' button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on 'request an inspection time' and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select 'contact agent' to send a general inquiry.
NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stafford Heights
Lifestyle in Stafford Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
22 Chaplin Street, Stafford Heights, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Stafford Heights.