22 Cassia Street,
Beaconsfield, QLD 4740
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th April 2020
Rent ID: 2745352
- 8 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUAL LIVING - LARGE FAMILY HOME
This massive well maintained home offers many features with one being the option of dual living.
There are 2 separate living areas with separate kitchens, separate entertaining areas, 4 bedrooms on each level.
Some of the many features this home has to offer include:
- Eight bedrooms over 2 levels with built ins, ceiling fans & plenty of windows;
- Fully air conditioned;
- 3 bathrooms with a large corner bath in the upstairs ensuite;
- Tiled & open plan living areas;
- Separate entrances;
- Plenty of car accommodation with covered, garaged and driveway options;
- The laundry is a shared space;
- In-ground pool with entertaining areas surrounding;
- Shed & garages can also be shared;
- Ample storage;
- Partly furnished with furniture able to be negotiated;
- Close to schools, shops, sporting fields, Bunnings, Golf Course, Driving Range, parks & Mount Pleasant is only a short drive;
- Easy care gardens that offer privacy;
There is plenty of room for two families to save money & to live very separate lives in this massive quality home.
This home is worth a look if the dual living option interests you.
Contact the friendly team at Gardian Real Estate to arrange a viewing today.
Outdoor entertainment area, Fenced
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 8 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with . 22 Cassia Street, Beaconsfield is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how