$720/week Inspection By Appointment
22 Candlebark Quadrant,
Rowville, VIC 3178
$3,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2944566
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
$720/week Appealing Dream Oasis Stunning Family Entertainer Inside and Out!
INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT - CONTACT AGENT Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099
Situated in the highly sought after Timbertop Estate for unparalleled family living with fabulous privacy and offering instant street appeal, this stunning home is adjacent to parkland, golf course and walking tracks offers you a distinctive lifestyle living options both indoor and outdoor. Defining outstanding family living with exceptional space, tasteful style, and amazing outdoor entertaining, this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom double storey sensation is a piece of the good life in a brilliant Rowville location.
• Primely situated within highly sought-after Timbertop Estate with short driving distance to Stud Park Shopping Centre;
• Boasting Firestreak hardwood timber floors, quality wool carpet and excellent fittings and fixtures throughout, this stylish home has fantastic zoned living running through the downstairs level;
• a generous central living zone with wood fireplace, casual meals area, formal dining and a formal lounge with bar which would also make a perfect games room;
• The U-shaped kitchen enjoys gleaming stone benchtops, sizeable breakfast bar, and quality Fisher and Paykel stainless steel appliances, while the downstairs master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and dual access spa ensuite;
• There are 4 additional bedrooms on the quiet upstairs level, including a well-presented central bathroom;
• A full-sized tennis court at the rear of the property has lights and is ready to play on both day and night, while a deck with a heated spa, gorgeous landscaped gardens with fountain, additional patio area with pergola and a cabana/home gymnasium are other terrific outdoor areas;
• ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system heating/cooling in each room, new curtains, bay windows, solar electricity, secure alarm, and a double remote garage;
• Superbly located within proximity to park lands, lakes, shopping centres, schools and public transport and Monash Freeway/Eastlink;
Peacefully located right near tranquil parklands, walking and bike trails, Stud Park Shopping Centre and Wellington Village Shopping Centre, two fitness centres, great restaurants, primary schools and Rowville Secondary College, golf courses, buses, Monash Freeway, and Eastlink. Close to Monash University, Swinburne University and a host of private secondary schools.Just move in and start living the dream!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rowville
Lifestyle in Rowville
You could be living at 22 Candlebark Quadrant, Rowville before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how