22 Braeside Crescent,
The Ponds, NSW 2769
Rent ID: 4503717
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN FAMILY HOME
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY, PLEASE REGISTER VIA THE BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON
This home is an ideally positioned modern property with a refreshing open outlook, one minute walk to Second Ponds children's playground, the bus stop is just 150m away and the Metro Tallawong train station is about 9 minutes' walk. It's also within walking distance to the sought-after Riverbank Public School and The Ponds High School, easy and direct access to The Ponds Shopping Centre and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
Accommodation & features:
-Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop and stone benchtops.
- Combined living and dining
- Family room off kitchen.
-Main bedroom with walk in robe, balcony and ensuite
- Three bedrooms all fitted with wardrobes
- Alfresco area
- Detached double garage with auto doors
- Ducted air conditioning
- Available: Now
- Pets: Subject to owners approval
- Lease Period: Negotiable upon application
- Parking: Double garage
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted Air Conditioning
- Cooking: Gas cooking
The above information has been furnished to us by the owner of each property. we have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. we do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for The Ponds
Lifestyle in The Ponds
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 22 Braeside Crescent, The Ponds before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.