$490-$520 per week
22 Beaconsfield Terrace,
Ascot Park, SA 5043
$3,030 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th September 2020
Rent ID: 4078116
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home with solar!!
Rental price range from $490 - $520pw
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
This extremely well presented family home has many features to love and has just been freshly painted throughout and new floating floorboards.
- 4 bedrooms master bedroom with WIR & Ensuite, bedroom 2 with BIR and split systems to all 3 bedrooms and ceiling fan's in bedroom 4/Rumpus room.
- Spacious living and dining area with split system a/c
- Second living area
- Solar 6kW panels to keep costs extremely low
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
Three toilets in total
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, Filtered tap, loads of cupboard and bench space and walk in pantry
- Intercom at front door
- Lock up auto garage plus double car port and x2 off street parks
- New hard floors throughout
- Large rear pergola with cafe blinds
- Separate Laundry
- Freshly painted throughout
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed and water tank
- This property is close to all shopping facilities, Marion Westfield, Flinders University, Flinders Hospital, and a short drive to the local beach, Castle Plaza, schools and a short walk to Woodlands Park Railway Station.
To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process. When you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe the above information to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and you must view the property in person to make sure it reflects the list of inclusions listed in this ad.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot Park
Lifestyle in Ascot Park
You could be living at 22 Beaconsfield Terrace, Ascot Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.