22/52A Henry Street,
Stepney, SA 5069
Available 9th December 2020
Rent ID: 4153277
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UBER CHIC TOWNHOUSE
This ultra-modern townhouse is set amongst a small, secure group built on the site of the old TST distillery. It features two bedrooms on a mezzanine floor, a very spacious open plan living area, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, private balcony overlooking the private lawned reserve, creek and floodlit landscape of trees and gardens, single carport.
What we love about the property :
- Spacious open living
- Location, close to C.B.D and The Parade
- Polished concrete to main living area and carpets to upstairs bedrooms
- Air conditioning, reverse cycle
- Gas cooking
- Overlooking a beautiful, quiet reserve
- Intercom system
It is in a fabulous location close to the CBD, Norwood, the Avenue shopping centre, major hospitals and numerous schools and colleges.
Bond - $2,340
Pets - Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
If you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to email@example.com
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stepney
Lifestyle in Stepney
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Stepney includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 22/52A Henry Street, Stepney today!