22/44-48 Rutland Street,
Allawah, NSW 2218
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2437131
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious two bedroom unit - Close to train station
This spacious two bedroom unit with beautiful views offers a convenient location being a short walk to Allawah train station and shops.
* Two good sized bedrooms, master with built in
* Two balconies
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Large combined living and dining area
* Internal Landry
* Spacious kitchen
* Security intercom
* Lock up garage
Please contact Mandie Ma on 0432 810 960 to inspect!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Allawah
Lifestyle in Allawah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 22/44-48 Rutland Street, Allawah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.