22/39 Albert Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4659822
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated Two Bedroom Unit
Offering top floor privacy in a well maintained security complex, this contemporary and bright apartment enjoys spacious interiors with leafy outlooks.
The unit is located an extremely short distance from everything Hornsby has to offer. Just across the road from Westfield shopping centre and restaurant precinct and within walking distance of transport, including Hornsby's train/bus interchange, local parks, schools and the hospital.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in to main
- Updated bathroom with stainless steel shower screen and vanity
- LED lighting
- Stainless steel gas stove
- Large undercover balcony
- Top floor
- Security building with intercom
- Internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage in the secure car park
- 50 meters from Hornsby Westfield
Available NOW. Call today to make an appointment or check website for open times.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
You could be living at 22/39 Albert Street, Hornsby before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.