22/31 Byron Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
Available 31st October 2020
Rent ID: 4102212
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
First Inspection - 17th October 2020
This apartment is beautifully presented. A short walk to Coogee beach, foot steps to Baker Park and walking distance to 'The Spot" restaurants, transport and schools.
- First floor position.
- Bright living/dining area.
- East facing balcony.
- Renovated kitchen.
- Good sized bedrooms.
- Spacious bathroom includes bath tub and laundry facilities.
- Car space.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 22/31 Byron Street, Coogee. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.