22/22 Dwyer Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd November 2021
Rent ID: 4047719
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Generous Designer Apartments with 2 Car Spaces
Quickly becoming one the most popular suburbs in Brisbane, Nundah has undergone huge development and gentrification. Now offering a thriving hub of boutique shops, cafes, parkland and other lifestyle bonuses.
These units feature but aren't limited to the following:
- Stone kitchen bench-tops, 2pac soft-close cabinetry, under bench sink and quality fittings.
- Delonghi stainless steel kitchen appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- Each apartment features a main bathroom and ensuite, both with luxury inclusions.
- Great views over the parks
- Generous entertainers balconies
- Large tiles in spacious living areas, high ceilings, air-conditioning and fans throughout.
- Separate laundry areas
- Intercom security, ground floor bike storage and spacious lift.
- Secure car spaces
Location benefits include:
- Located in a quiet street on the green side of Nundah, near Oxenford Park.
- Nundah Village and Nundah train station is only a 5 minute walk.
- Centro Toombul is only a 10 minute walk.
- 8 kms from the CBD.
- An easy drive via the tunnels to the city or the airport.
PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOS INCLUDED IN THIS ADVERTISEMENT ARE NOT OF UNIT 22 BUT OF ANOTHER UNIT WITHIN THE SAME COMPLEX OF A SIMILAR FLOORPLAN
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Nundah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 22/22 Dwyer Street, Nundah today!