22/21B Hunter Street,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3245357
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FABULOUS IN EVERY WAY!
This stylish residence is nestled behind the main street in a quiet gated community.
This townhouse has a large kitchen with ample cupboard space, open living / dining area, two bathrooms & downstairs toilet, three bedrooms, and retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently close to shops, school and transport. Available 19.02.2021
Other features include:
* Two bedrooms carpeted, other is tiled
* Air conditioned tiled living area
* Main bedroom offers air conditioning
* Main bathroom has bath & shower
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
* Single Lockup Garage
* Gas hot water
Contact Debbie Maddox 07 3201 1991 to arrange an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Brassall includes courtyard, remote garage, and secure parking. Apply to rent 22/21B Hunter Street, Brassall today!