22/20 Harrison Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4121798
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*OPEN FOR INSPECTION Thursday 29th October 11.30-11.50am* Two bedroom unit with a jaw dropping backdrop of the iconic Sydney Harbour and city
Located on the 6th floor of a well maintained security building (with lift access), is this renovated 2 bedroom unit that offers an ideal lifestyle choice for those seeking the convenience of restaurants, supermarkets, boutique shopping and city bus virtually at your door step.
This property is nestled in a quiet leafy street near the vibrant Neutral Bay village and city express buses.
* Sunlit open plan lounge and dining
* Built-in wardrobe in main bedroom
* Sleek and stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher & European appliances
* Internal laundry with washing machine plus shared laundry facilities
* R/C air conditioning
* Lock up storage cage
* Under cover parking
*UNFURNISHED AND AVAILABLE NOW*
COVID 19 DISCLAIMER:
We ask that you wear a face mask to all our open inspections. If you have experienced flu like symptoms please do not attend the open.
We will have restrictions on the number of people entering the property at the same time during the open, this will depend on the size of the property you are inspecting.
Thank you for your co-operation.
To inspect this property, please click the button "EMAIL AGENT", enter your details and we will instantly respond with available inspection times, or go to www.lathamcusack.com.au to book online.
It is important to register so you will automatically get notified of any changes or cancellations to open times and prices etc.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Cremorne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 22/20 Harrison Street, Cremorne today!