22/19 Arwen Street,
Maroochydore, QLD 4558
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4407421
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet Complex Living!
This wonderful and cosy unit is tucked away in a prime location close to the heart of Maroochydore. This quiet and peaceful complex is only a short drive to local schools, Sunshine Plaza shopping centre, and beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches.
- 2 bedrooms
- Fans & built-ins throughout
- Spacious combined lounge/dining area
- Gas cooking & hot water
- Security screens throughout
- Private courtyard
- Single lock up garage
- Small pet considered
Please note due to the nature of the market and COVID19 you will need to apply and if your application is short listed we will arrange a suitable viewing day and time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroochydore
Lifestyle in Maroochydore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Maroochydore? 22/19 Arwen Street, Maroochydore could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.