22/1521 Malvern Road,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1913635
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN: Saturday 6th March 2:20pm - 2:30pm
NEW AIR CONDITIONER INSTALLED
Well presented mini townhouse, downstairs includes meals/living opening to private rear courtyard, kitchen with gas cooking. Two bedrooms both with built in robes upstairs and central bathroom including washing machine taps (communal laundry also available) separate toilet, and split system heating and cooling. One undercover car space. Tram on the door step, shops, restaurants all in immediate vicinity.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Glen Iris is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 22/1521 Malvern Road, Glen Iris.