22/14-18 Coleridge Street,
Riverwood, NSW 2210
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2729706
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and Spacious Two (2) Bedroom Two (2) Bathroom Modern Unit - Heart of Riverwood
Freshly repainted the whole unit, this ultra bright and modern 2 bedroom secured unit is a perfect home for small to medium family, with tiles throughout the unit, open plan living area, quality hostess kitchen, 2 fully tiled bathrooms, entertainment sized balcony. A host of extra's including gas appliances, dishwasher, built-in-robes and internal laundry plus one lock-up garage. Nestled in the quiet street end with only two minutes walking distance to Riverwood centre - Cafes, Restaurants & Riverwood Train Station.
- A spacious lounge & dining;
- Sunny private balcony with view & enough space for entertainment;
- Modern poly kitchen - gas cooking, with granite bench top and stain steel appliances.;
- Good size two bedrooms both with built-in;
- Master bedroom has en-suite which include bath & shower;
- Internal laundry;
- Single Lock Up Garage;
- Clean & low maintenance common area;
- Water usage is payable by tenant;
- NO Pet please.
Available NOW, inspection by appointment ONLY, please text Janet Xie 0403 088 473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book in your inspection time, or call Janet Xie for more information.
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverwood
Lifestyle in Riverwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 22/14-18 Coleridge Street, Riverwood is unfurnished and available to rent.