22/10-16 White Street,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4478491
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY STYLE APARTMENT! A STONE'S THROW FROM MALVERN AND GLEN IRIS' AMENITIES.
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 good sized bedrooms with BIRs and beautiful Japan Black timber floors; main
with floor to ceiling windows.
- Spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows for an abundance of natural
light and tree top views.
- Stunning open-plan kitchen with soft close cupboards, wide stone bench-top,
premium induction cooktop, Bosh dishwasher and plenty of storage.
- Stylish living and dining area with a new heating/cooling split system and a built-in
- Newly renovated bathroom with rain head shower and a stunning subway tile and
- Great additional storage
- Dark timber floors throughout
- Matt black finishes and modern lighting throughout
- Private sunny balcony
- Secure off street parking for 1 car; parking permits available from the council
- Property not separately metered, water paid by Rental Provider.
Occupying an outstanding Glen Iris location, this beautifully finished apartment is just steps from Wattletree Road and High Street cafes and trams and Central Park, with Glenferrie Road, Malvern Central and Malvern train station all within easy reach.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glen Iris is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 22/10-16 White Street, Glen Iris.