22/10-12 Gerard Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2020
Rent ID: 4081977
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**Under Application** Secluded courtyard with leafy outlook
Enjoying light-filled interiors; this 1 bedroom apartment boasts a brand new open-plan kitchen and recently updated bathroom, covered terrace with direct access from the lounge room and bedroom and security under cover parking. Quietly positioned at the rear of the building with level access to the street.
Offering a comfortable and convenient lifestyle option; " Carlyle" is located less than 1km to Cremorne and Neutral Bay shopping, cinemas, cafés, restaurants and city buses are close by.
* Modern open plan kitchen with dishwasher drawer and washing machine.
* Updated bathroom with new vanity and semi-frameless showerscreen
* Level access from the street with internal lift to the parking.
* Private tiled terrace with grassy area and garden beds
* Floor to ceiling built-Ins
* Security under cover car-space
* Quiet and private
UNFURNISHED and AVAILABLE 1ST OCTOBER 2020
COVID 19 DISCLAIMER:
We ask that you wear a face mask to all our open inspections. If you have experienced flu like symptoms please do not attend the open.
We will have restrictions on the number of people entering the property at the same time during the open, this will depend on the size of the property you are inspecting.
Thank you for your co-operation.
To inspect this property, please click the button "EMAIL AGENT", enter your details and we will instantly respond with available inspection times, or go to www.lathamcusack.com.au to book online
* Some of the photos used in this advertisement contain virtual imagery (ie furniture items).
* Condition of grass may not be accurately depicted in these photos depending on season/time of year.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 22/10-12 Gerard Street, Cremorne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.