22/1 Albany Street,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
Rent ID: 2392933
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
St Leonards Convenient Location to Shops & Transport
Great 3 Bedroom Apartment in ideal location. Moments to shopping, restaurants and transport, Forum St. Leonards Station.
Features large open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and all modern appliances. Spacious combined living/dining area opening onto a timber deck balcony creates the perfect entertaining space. Main bedroom has huge built-ins and mosaic tiled ensuite bathroom. 2nd bathroom has shower and internal laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer installed.
1 x Queen Bed / beds
3 x single beds
Stays of 5 nights or more,
with some properties having minimum 3 or 6 month requirements.
Utility contribution charges apply.
A complimentary welcome pack includes a number of single use items to get you started including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, snacks, soap, laundry and dishwashing supplies.
This fully furnished property includes quality amenities and every convenience to ensure you enjoy a comfortable 'home away from home'. All linen is included in the rental rate. Serviced cleaning is available on request and a departure cleaning charge applies to all bookings.
Please contact the office to check availability.
Air ConditioningBalconyBath TubCook TopDVD PlayerFull KitchenIroning BoardLaundry FacilitiesLinen ProvidedLounge RoomMicrowaveStoveTVWireless Internet
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
Want to live in St Leonards? 22/1 Albany Street, St Leonards could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 83 545 533 Pacific Highw...
- **Deposit Taken**
- 472 Pacific Highway, St ...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN | your exclusive onsite experts
- 803/486 Pacific Highway,...
- 1103/486 Pacific Highway...
- Leased by Your Local St Leonards Experts
- 1103/472 Pacific Highway...
- 22/1 Albany Street, St L...
- 27 Stafford Road, Artarmon