217A Turpin Road,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th January 2021
Rent ID: 4230633
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULL OF CHARM WALK TO THE BROADWATER
This charming house is situated in an enviable location just a short stroll to the gorgeous Broadwater and close to all amenities including local shops and primary school. This house oozes charm with timber flooring throughout. The spacious new kitchen has a dishwasher, double sink and plenty of bench and cupboard space including a pantry. The front courtyard is tiled and there is a beautiful covered timber deck to enjoy your morning coffee. The double front doors open onto the spacious, air conditioned living area. The garage has been converted and can be used as a multipurpose room.
3 bedrooms all with built in robes
A Large study plus extra store room
Beautifully renovated bathroom
Gorgeous covered timber deck and tiled courtyard
Converted garage / multi-purpose room.
SORRY NO PETS
TENANTS PAY FOR WATER USAGE
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN THIS PROPERTY IS OPEN FOR INSPECTION IT IS UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS
* If you are unwell or have cold and flu like symptoms please do not enter the property.
* No more than 50 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property at the same time
* There must be at least 2 square metres of space for each person present in the property
* Social distancing of 1.5m should be observed at all times.
* Please refrain from touching or contacting hard surfaces such as door knobs and benchtops.
Our first priority is everyone's safety.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current COVID-19 regulations please opt to send an email over making a phone call as our offices have reduced trading hours.
INSPECTIONS - REA App may not show available times to book and view inspection times go to www.realestate.com.au OR www.hillsea.rentals**
Disclaimer:*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hillsea will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 217A Turpin Road, Labrador. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck, fully fenced, and air-conditioning.