From $450 per weekHow much could you borrow?
216B William Street,
Beckenham, WA 6107
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4719217
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Set back privately from the street and ready to move in!
Make the time to view this well presented 3bedroom, 2bathroom home that is privately set back from the street and ready to move in.
The home was built in 2014 and features space for multiple cars, delightful open plan kitchen, stainless steel appliances, spacious bedrooms with built in robes, reverse cycle air-conditioning and paved outdoor area.
* Reverse cycle split air conditioning in living area
* 3 bedrooms with built in robe, 2 bathrooms
* Downlights throughout
* Newly designed kitchen with island and gas cooktop
* Paved outdoor area
* Double lock up garage
* Close to schools, shopping centers, and public transport
* Pets friendly
* Available now for 12 months lease
This home wont be around for long so register online for a viewing or contact Bora on 0450 683 773!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beckenham
Lifestyle in Beckenham
Want to live in Beckenham? 216B William Street, Beckenham could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.