2109/279 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 3837500
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious Eporo 1 bedroom apartment fully firnished in Melbourne CBD with spectacular city views!
Luxurious Eporo 1 bedroom apartment fully furnished in Melbourne CBD with spectacular city views!
Brand new LARGE one bedroom apartment 58 square metres (55 sqm internal plus 3 sqm balcony) in Melbourne CBD. Hard to find this big in the city.
Prime location! Located at almost a corner of La Trobe st and Elizabeth street. A minute walk to everything including Melbourne Central train station, RMIT, universities, colleges, victoria market, flagstaff gardens, various cafes, restaurants, bars and so much more.
Apartment features quality floor finishes and offers stunning 180 degrees view of the city and beyond for you to enjoy all year round.
- european kitchen appliances with Miele cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- built in robes with lots of storage
- reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- private balcony
- big bedroom with its own window
- 24/7 cameras and security
- video intercom
- bike parking space
As a resident you have access to residential lounge on level 11 where you''ll find entertaining room, dining room, kitchen library and cinema. You can book this whole lounge for yourself any day for a function or a celebration with your friends.
Please contact for inspection
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2109/279 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how