2107/1 Metters Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th January 2021
Rent ID: 4247278
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Two Bedroom Residence Moments to Erskineville Village
Created by award-winning architects DKO, Sugarcube Apartments are amongst the most desirable residences ever to grace Erskineville's leafy village streets. At your doorstep experience an unparalleled lifestyle, easy access to restaurants, bars and transport links. Situated just moments from lush expansive parklands and Sydney's most prestigious universities. Stroll to Erskineville Station and be in the CBD 10 minutes.
- Stone benched kitchen has an island bench, ample storage and gas cooking
- Combined living and dining flows effortlessly, includes study nook in hall
- Two generously-sized bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom has perfect finishes, stone vanity top and large bath
- Internal laundry including dryer, air conditioning, balcony
- 1 secure car space and storage cage allocated to the apartment
- This property has an embedded network for gas, electricity and internet
Please contact Anita Sano 0478 879 175 and "Book Inspection" to be notified of the open inspection times.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
*** FACE MASK - Please ensure you bring your face mask and wear during the inspection. We cannot guarantee access to those not wearing face masks.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2107/1 Metters Street, Erskineville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.