2106/228 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4607101
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 BED 1 BATH AURORA APARTMENT - $360!!
Aurora-Melbourne Central is the only residential development in Melbourne with direct underground connection to the Melbourne Central Train Station and the city's largest continuous retail precinct. In the heart of the CBD, this alluring 86-storey tower features luxury 1,2 and 3 bedroom residences with breath taking views over some of the citys most treasured landmarks. Enjoy unprecedented convenience and connectivity to everything, including world-leading universities such as the University of Melbourne and RMIT, cultural attractions, superb shopping, entertainment and dining only an elevator ride away.
A self-contained community, catering to your every need, including Private Cinema, Karaoke Room, Gymnasium, Themed Dining and Lounge Rooms, Sauna, Steam, 25m Indoor Lap Pool, Reading Lounge, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Outdoor Dining and BBQ area, Sundeck, Yoga Zone, Dance Barre, Private Dining Room, and more.
Aurora Melbourne Central offers:
- Generously sized 1 bedroom apartment
- Elegant and luxurious finishes between the lighter dawn scheme or darker twilight scheme
- Superb quality finishing including Miele kitchen appliances from Germany, Snaidero kitchen joinery from Italy as well as Villeroy & Boch sanitary wares and fittings from Germany
- Access to natural lighting for all bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling glass with stunning views across the city to the bay, parklands, Dandenong Ranges and beyond for some units
- Beautifully designed facilities for Stratus Club, Cumulus Club, Australis Club
Dont miss the rare opportunity to live amongst the clouds and experience a new paradigm in urban living! CALL NOW! You are welcome to submit application to us prior and book in private inspection.
1form applications accepted.
Please note: Photographs & Illustrations shown in this advertisement are indicative ONLY and may show various apartments.
Note: Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19, all clients must register with agent prior to inspect this property. We also kindly request all clients to minimise contact and proximity of the agent and all other parties in attendance. Please also follow the social distance rule imposed by the Australian government to keep 1.5 meter distance from each parties. Any persons who have travelled to overseas in the last 14 days OR are unwell which includes signs of but not limited to - mucus from the nose, coughing or sneezing, sore throat or high temperature are asked to refrain from attending the open for inspection. We thank you for your corporation.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2106/228 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.