2104/152 Sturt Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4015188
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Uninterrupted Panoramic Southerly Views - 2 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms!
Prepare to be fully immersed in an entertaining lifestyle at the beautifully appointed Guild development, right in the heart of Melbourne's Art Precinct home to the Malthouse Theatre, ACCA, VCA and of COURSE the National Gallery of Victoria. You are also just a short walk to some of Melbourne best Parks/Gardens, Crown Casino, the Yarra River and of course Melbourne CBD.
Situated in a commanding position on level 21, with uninterrupted panoramic southerly views out to Port Phillip Bay. This stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom entertainer accentuates natural light throughout and maximizes space with open-plan living and sleek feature concrete ceilings. Comprising:
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Full-length balcony
* Heating and cooling
* Concealed laundry
* Pool, steam room, fully equipped gym
* Rooftop garden with BBQ facilities
* Secure undercover car space
* Bike storage
If you desire a lifestyle that many envy, then this entertaining Melbourne apartment will be sure to impress.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2104/152 Sturt Street, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.