2101/8 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$5,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3815173
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury Designer Living With Ultimate Views
Please note You must register to inspect. Inspections may not proceed if there are no registrations so booking is essential.
Triptych, with its vertical gardens and village living is an award winning building, conveniently positioned in Melbourne's Arts and Entertainment Precinct.
Just a short walk to St. Kilda Rd, CBD, Crown Casino, the many riverside restaurants of Southbank, Flinders Street Station and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium and beautiful vertical villages.
Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
Ensuite with bath and double vanity, second bathroom
Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and Italian Poliform joinery
Adjoining butler's pantry
Expansive open plan living and dining area
Private lobby entrance, bamboo flooring, separate laundry
Remote control blinds, ducted heating and cooling
One secure basement car parks plus storage cage
Concierge service and security entrance.
Impeccably fully furnished.
9- month lease available with the possibility of extending it.
*Please note - inspections must be conducted to see the layout and finish of the apartment.
*ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend our office or any advertised open for inspections
- We ask that you practice safe distancing when speaking with our team and do not shake hands
- The number of attendees inside a property at any given time will be restricted. This may cause minor delays so please arrive on time.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with gas and ducted heating. 2101/8 Kavanagh Street, Southbank is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how