21 Whitelight Avenue,
Epping, VIC 3076
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st October 2021
Rent ID: 4598315
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Impressive Location and Great Lifestyle
** COVID-19 UPDATE **
- You must pre-book to attend an inspection, please contact the agent to arrange this
- Please ensure you have your mask on
- Check-in via QR code and the agent
- Keep 1.5 meters apart from others at all times
- Maximum 10 people inside the property at all times
- Please be mindful and keep your visit to 10 minutes to allow other parties to attend the open
Only Steps away from Aurora town center Harvest home primary school,child care and easy access to hume fwy this house Represents outstanding value in a premium pocket. this three-bedroom home easily delivers on every element of modern low-maintenance living in lifestyle surrounds.
The generous main bedroom indulges with an ensuite and walk in robe, while the remaining two are well served by the family bathroom and separate toilet.
The large light filled formal lounge , stretching out to separate Dinning and kitchen, opens to an extended outdoor area with manicured gardens for relaxed easy indoor-outdoor living!
-Split system heating/cooling
-Clever blend of tiles and carpet
-Double garage with auto door
-Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
-Spacious open plan family/living area
-Spacious backyard with ample room for the kids
-Easy stroll to Aurora Village
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
21 Whitelight Avenue, Epping, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Epping.