21 Tungarra Road,
Girraween, NSW 2145
Rent ID: 4224408
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Four Bedroom Family Home in Girraween!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Unlike anything you have seen before, this beautiful property offers you a fantastic opportunity to call it home.
We are delighted to present you with this lovely home in Girraween boasting welcoming interiors, high-quality fixtures and fittings along with an excellent location. Dont wait any longer, apply today!
Heres what youll love:
- Lovely pergola with a wooden deck outside perfect to spend quality time with friends and family
- Well-equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop, an oven, and ample storage space
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Two bathrooms with both shower and bath in the main
- Spacious open plan living and dining area leading to a fully concrete balcony
- Split system air conditioning facilities
- Internal laundry
- Additional linen cupboard
- Single lock up garage with storage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Girraween Public School, Girraween High School, Toongabbie Christian College, and Wentworthville Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Portico Plaza Shopping Centre, Winston Hills Mall and Blacktown Mega Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Paper Plane Factory Cafe, Cafe El's, AJ's Cafe Greystanes, The Pizza & Pasta Kitchen, Abie's Take Away and Falak Indian Cuisine
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Girraween Park, Civic Park and Harold Read Park
Available 08/01/2021 for $600/week!
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to apply for or view
3. Click 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Girraween
Lifestyle in Girraween
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 21 Tungarra Road, Girraween is unfurnished and available to rent.