21 Riverland Drive,
Ellenbrook, WA 6069
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th May 2021
Rent ID: 4363743
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PEACEFUL LOCALE - YOU WOULD JUST LOVE LIVING HERE!
Opposite Bush, peaceful and quiet!
Home in brief:
- 2 decent size bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Light and Bright living area with Cathedral high ceiling
- Roller shutters to the main bedroom windows
- Massive wardrobe in the main bedroom
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, cook top and electric oven
- Easily accessible laundry next to the kitchen
- Split system aircon to the living, kitchen and dining area
- Ceiling fan to the main bedroom
- Low maintenance backyard with access to the garage
Interested in Viewing? Click on 'Get in Touch' tab on realestate.com.au or send an enquiry through other websites and we will be in touch shortly.
Please be aware that we encourage online applications however, the applicant must have completed a registered viewing of the property with a representative prior to making any such application.
***IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS***
By doing this, you will be instantly informed of any updates, cancellations or changes to the inspection times.
**SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
Disclaimer - Photos are for reference only. Furniture is not included. The particulars in the advertisement are not intended to form a part of the contract. Inspection is recommended as we do not guarantee the accuracy and condition of the property as shown in the photos.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ellenbrook
Lifestyle in Ellenbrook
Picture yourself living at 21 Riverland Drive, Ellenbrook. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.