21 Morshead Street,
Moorooka, QLD 4105
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd January 2020
Rent ID: 2621745
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
This stunning family home has recently been fully renovated and the property is now looking for a long term tenant to call it home.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** more details below
The features of the home include but are not limited to:
- 3 Great sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen with a dishwasher that flows to the outdoor entertaining area
- Lounge room with separate dining room with ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Fully renovated bathroom with shower over bath
- Garden shed
- Stunning polished timber floorboards throughout
- Perfect sized yard perfect for the kids to play
In such a convenient location close to schools, shops, public transport and local cafes everything is on your doorstep.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to inspections times and there will be the "Open for Inspection
times" or you can click on Book an Inspection for days and times that may suit you better from the list.
you can select from.
Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (Black button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
2. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorooka
Lifestyle in Moorooka
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 21 Morshead Street, Moorooka before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how