21 Mica Street,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4078349
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Great Value Family Home
******To apply for this property online please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
**In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting properties, to do this please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
This will allow our team to have you pre approved subject to inspecting properties and take the stress out of moving and approvals.
* Travel down Yarrabilba drive
* Turn left onto McKinnon Drive
* Turn left onto Slate Street
* Turn right onto Mica Street
This modern home offers great value family living. A must see residence that delivers family living at its best.
This beautiful home includes spacious living and dining areas with a modern ambience. The residence is very functional and is a home of executive standing.
21 Mica St presents:
* Light filled and spacious open plan living areas
* Modern gourmet kitchen incorporating quality stainless steel appliances with dishwasher, 900mm free standing gas cook top, oven and rangehood
* An additional living space is the perfect area for the kids to utilize for their own play area or teenagers retreat
* Four great sized bedrooms include built-in-robes
* The master suite is exceptional in size and includes an ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
* Both bathrooms are impeccably stylish
* Undercover alfresco area
Additional features include:
* Smart-wired home with Pay TV, phone line & internet available
* 2 car remote garage
* Fully fenced yard
* Pets on application
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres.
Yarrabilba facilities include:
Shopping & Services-
Yarrabilba Vet Clinic
Pawfect Place Doggy Day Care & Spa
Income Tax Professionals
HELP Employment & Training
Bridgestone Tires and Auto
Little Snappers Swim School
tHairapry Hair Salon
Thom & Anns Cafe
Yarrabilba Coffee Hub
Jimbos Seafood & Takeaway
Golden Lor Chinese
Yarrabilba State Secondary College
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clares Catholic Primary school
Sparrow Child care Centre
Harmony Child care Centre
San Damiano College Catholic High School (Opening 2021)
Health and Fitness-
Yarrahealth Skin clinic
Yarrahealth GP Clinic
Yarrahealth Day Clinic and Specialist Centre
Terry White Chemist
Live Fit Yarrabilba (Gym)
Parks and recreation
Yarrabilba sporting fields and tennis courts
2 fenced Dog parks
Park Run Australia Yarrabilba run
Darlington Park with water play area
And so many more
Why not call this growing community Home!
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
21 Mica Street, Yarrabilba, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Yarrabilba.