21 Mckimmie Street,
Embleton, WA 6062
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600454
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome Home to your beautiful abode overlooking the Embleton Golf Course.
Inviting a relaxing and serene lifestyle, this lovely two storey home offers a generous layout and space with an abundance of light throughout.
Boasting multiple living areas and a thoughtful design with the flexibility of having your master bedroom downstairs or upstairs.
Enjoy the open view and greenery over a nice cuppa or glass of wine on your balcony or alfresco with easy care gardens.
- Open plan living and dining
- Central kitchen with 5 burner gas stove cooktop, pantry & breakfast bar
- Guest bedroom downstairs with BIRs, ensuite & powder room
- Upstairs retreat/home office with balcony overlooking the golf course
- King master bedroom with ceiling fan & BIRs
- Semi ensuite off master with separate bathtub, shower & 2nd WC
- Double minor bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Plenty of storage throughout with stairwell & external store rooms
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- NBN available
- Laundry off garage with drying courtyard
- Double lock up garage with shopper's entry
- Alfresco & easy care front garden overlooking the golf course
- This home is small pet friendly
- The security alarm is not in working order
- The property is available unfurnished and staging is for display purposes only
- Address is also known as 4/15 McKimmie St Embleton
Please register your details with Mi Casa Property Boutique to arrange a private viewing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is the Tenants responsibly to make all relevant investigations regarding phone, internet and NBN connection type and availability as Mi Casa cannot guarantee or control telecommunication services. Mi Casa advises all Tenants to speak to their provider before making an application to lease (if required).
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information in the marketing, Mi Casa will not be held liable for any errors in the typing of the information. Tenants are required to make their own investigations. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Embleton
Lifestyle in Embleton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 21 Mckimmie Street, Embleton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, shed, and balcony.