21 Mckenzie Street,
Cowell, SA 5602
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1722590
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 or 3 Bedrooms in quiet area - price negotiable- Renovated bathroom
* 2 Bedrooms both with built-in cupboards.
* Lined garage has been converted into a spare Bedroom or teenagers retreat.
* Open plan living area with good storage and bench space.
* Lovely renovated bathroom.
* Plenty of garage and shed space.
* Application form and ID required.
* Inspections by appointment with the Agent.
2 Garage spaces
6 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cowell
Lifestyle in Cowell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
21 Mckenzie Street, Cowell, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cowell.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how