21 Mansfield Street,
Berwick, VIC 3806
Rent ID: 4150431
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Corner Block House At Prime Location Of Berwick
This single level house sits at a prime location of Berwick. Walk distance to Berwick's central where you can find supermarkets, shops, banks and retails. Easy access to Clyde Road, Princes Highway(C101) and Monash Freeway (M1).
The house features 3 good size bedrooms, dining and living areas. Kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, oven. The central bathroom comes with a bathtub. The house also has shutter blinds for maximum light blockage and security.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Watch the video (if available) before you decide to inspect the property.
2. Contact the agent if you are happy with the property condition in the video (if available) and wish to inspect the property.
3. As per health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be provided for your use.
5. Avoid touching fixtures and items in the property, if you wish to do so, ask our agent to open for you or apply hand gloves.
6. All people will require registration before enter the property.
DO NOT enter the property if:
1. If you have diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
2. If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has a suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
3. If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
4. If you are unwell or have a fever.
Diamond PM thanks for your understanding and corporation. We wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Book an Inspection Time", "Request an Inspection" or "Email Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing you a property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0499799771 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice;
Photos and videos are for advertising purposes only; We try to use the most accurate photos of the property. However, the photos may differ from the actual condition of the property. We strongly recommend you join the inspection to confirm the condition of the property. Please make sure you have agreed on the property's current condition before you apply.
Property Code: 206
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berwick
Lifestyle in Berwick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Berwick with plenty of room to move. 21 Mansfield Street will be perfect for the growing family.