21 Liddiard Street,
Mclaren Vale, SA 5171
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2646931
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Quiet Location - Close to Everything !
**THIS PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER OFFER, NO FURTHER OPEN INSPECTIONS**
Due the current COVID-19 restrictions we are only able to conduct open inspections of this property within the legislative guidelines. Please ensure you complete the following steps as soon as possible to secure an inspection time:
1) Apply online via Tenant Options: https://tenantoptions.com.au/
2) Register your interest by clicking on 'Request an inspection time' or 'Book an inspection' button and you will receive an email with further steps
Lovely two-bedroom home at the park end of Liddiard Street, great for enjoying the Shiraz trail, walking the dog and listening to the abundant local birdlife. Located in a very popular part of the Vale that is so close to everything the town has to offer, including transport, doctors, walking trails, shops, wineries and cafes.
- Neat, bright & spacious lounge/dining room.
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans.
- Cottage gardens both front and back.
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans.
- Bathroom with bath & separate toilet
- Laundry & ample linen storage.
- Single carport & large, powered garage.
- Rainwater tank.
- Garden shed.
- NBN ready.
Pets - select (Pet's negotiable upon application, subject to references)
Standard water charges for usage and supply
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mclaren Vale
Lifestyle in Mclaren Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mclaren Vale is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 21 Liddiard Street, Mclaren Vale.