21 Kenneth Crescent,
Dean Park, NSW 2761
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4262821
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great family home for the large family or extended family.
This family has ample parking for all family members. It has 6 beds and 2 kitchens just incase there are fussy eaters. If you wish to say goodbye but yet keep them close- just shut the door and they are still within your boundary.
Close to schools, colleges, shops and the M7 it is a must for the working family.
4 Car ports
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dean Park
Lifestyle in Dean Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 21 Kenneth Crescent, Dean Park. This 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.