21 Hoya Street,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$2,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th June 2021
Rent ID: 4451611
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Renovated Home For Lease on Hoya Street in Mt Gravatt State & Holland Park High School Catchment
Tranquil Living in a Fantastic Elevated Location in Holland Park West
Great Location surrounded by new and renovated homes in the elite pocket of Holland Park West !!
From the moment you walk in the door you will feel like you've come home, boasting fabulous polished floor boards and Vinyl timber style flooring. Three generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins wardrobes plus ceiling fans. Large combined lounge/dining room overlooking the tranquil scenery and large backyard for the kids to enjoy, the lounge also flows into the Office/Study/Sunroom which is surrounded with plenty of natural light.
Freshly Painted | 1 Bathroom | Security & Fly Screens throughout + already ordered Roller Blinds
* 3 spacious bedroom with wardrobes
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Large Office/Study/Sunroom area with plenty of natural light
* Bathroom with bath tub and shower
* Separate toilet
* Large combined Lounge & Dining area overlooking the back yard
* Tidy functional kitchen
* Single lock up garage
* Tranquil surroundings
* NBN Ready
* Water Efficient
* Restaurants, cafes and bars along both Holland Road and Logan Road
* Parks including Mott, Glindemann, Seville and Whites Hill Reserve in the area,
* Public transport with good bus access into town or South Bank (only 6km away)
* Close to the massive Westfield Carindale
* Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (Prep - Year 6)
* Holland Park State High School Catchment (Year 7 - 12)
The property is available now!
Inspection times are scheduled, book your private inspection with the Leasing Agents!
There are multiple ways to apply for this property;
* Call us John Karalis | 0421 242 587 or Angelo Karalis | 0421 242 645 and we can email a Tenancy Application Form.
* Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Application Form.
* Apply on 1form
Karalis Real Estate Agents also offer a property management service. If youre considering renting your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our main office on (07) 3343 8000
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, secure parking, and study. 21 Hoya Street, Holland Park West is perfect for the growing family.