$295 - $310
21 Howard Street,
Windsor Gardens, SA 5087
$1,770 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2817381
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Super Neat and Affordable
- - BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE - -
For information on how to apply and view this property, click on the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON OR click on EMAIL AGENT, we will email you details on how to apply and inspect the property.
This super convenient updated home is positioned in the ever so popular suburb of Windsor Gardens, surrounded by local schools, shops and public transport plus only a short commute to the CBD.
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Central main bathroom
- Spacious light filled lounge
- Eat-in Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
Additional features include large private rear yard, all-weather entertainment area, air conditioning, plus rumpus room
Property comes unfurnished
Tenant to pay for water supply and usage charges.
For further information contact Ray White West Torrens property managers on 08 7070 0595
On behalf of Ray White West Torrens, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor Gardens
Lifestyle in Windsor Gardens
Picture yourself living at 21 Howard Street, Windsor Gardens. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.