21 Garfield Terrace,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
Available 2nd December 2020
Rent ID: 4070294
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tuscan Style Home
This beautifully presented family home is sure to impress.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, you'll love living in the peace & quiet.
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes- Two bathrooms (master bedroom with ensuite)- Air conditioning in living area & master bedroom- Well equipped kitchen large fridge space- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher- Tiled throughout- Security screens- Covered entertaining area - Fully fenced yard- Garden shed- Single remote garage + extra carport- Pets considered Parks & bush walks are minutes away with a bus at the end of the street. Please book online for an inspection.
Property Code: 731
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 21 Garfield Terrace, Everton Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and fully fenced.