21 Fraser Street,
Torquay, QLD 4655
Rent ID: 555116
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This is a fantastic modern beach home is tastefully decorated. Polished timber floors throughout, close to esplanade, beach and cafe's.
* 3 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom + extra bath in main bedroom
* Separate lounge room
* Kitchen/dining area with air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Fully fenced yard with plenty of room for cars, boat or caravan
Accomodates for 6: 2 x Queen (1 can be split into 2 singles) and 2 x singles
X $950/week, H $900/week, W $750/week, O $700/week
X- Christmas period: 6 weeks QLD School Holidays
H- Holiday period: April, June/July and September/October QLD School Holidays
W- Winter period: 1st June to 31st October (excluding school holidays)
O- Off season: All other periods (excluding Easter).
*Please note that linen is not included in the price of rent at the property, you have the option to hire linen through our agency or you can bring your own.
*Please be advised that a $20.00 booking fee is charged with every stay.
*Conditions of bookings do apply - please contact our office for copy of conditions of bookings.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Torquay comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 21 Fraser Street today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- From $625 to $1,125
- 6 Cleo Court, Torquay
- From $775 to $1375
- 81 Denman Camp Road, Sca...
- From $625 to $1125
- UNIT 130/17 Buccaneer Dr...
- From $730 to $1255
- 1 Hibiscus Street, Urangan
- From $750 to $1375
- 76 Hibiscus Street, Urangan
- From $625 to $1425
- 602 Esplanade, Urangan