21 Faulkland Crescent,
Kings Park, NSW 2148
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2020
Rent ID: 2393161
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY HOME IN SUPERB LOCATION
TO APPLY PLEASE COPY LINK BELOW FOR APPLICATION FORMS
RAY WHITE ST MARTINS IS EXCITED TO OFFER this young and bright grand residence in one of the areas premium locations. This one has it all LOCATION, SIZE AND COMFORT.
* 4 great sized bedrooms with built ins and main bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
* Generous sun drenched open living spaces.
* Large lounge room with air-con and separate dining room .
* Great size modern kitchen with gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space overlooking the family area.
* Modern bathroom with separate toilet.
* Stepping outside enjoy and entertain under your KING sized entertaining area overlooking your easy care back yard
* Other inclusion air con in all bedrooms ,alarm , storage shed and lockable remote gate on the side for access to 2 cars.
This absolutely stunning property is perfectly positioned on the corner while being only a short stroll to bus stop, train station, the ever popular Faulkland Cres reserv and M7 and M2. If you after a home with nothing to do then this is for you call Troy Do 0402 692 444 for more info.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kings Park
Lifestyle in Kings Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 21 Faulkland Crescent, Kings Park. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how