21 Elizabeth Street,
South Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th December 2020
Rent ID: 4162054
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TIDY 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
Tidy, renovated 4 bedroom family home. In a super handy location, only 6 minutes to CBD and Clifford Gardens shopping Centre.
- 4 excellent bedrooms
- Master bedroom with built-ins and ceiling fan
- New bathroom
- Sizeable living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate kitchen and dining
- Generous spaces and storage throughout
- Security screens fitted to all doors and windows
- Low maintenance grass and garden spaces
- Super handy location, 6 minutes to CBD and Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- Also very close to Kmart, Harvey Norman complex and Bunnings
- Positioned in the Harristown school catchment
- No smoking inside residence.
- Pets Negotiable
Booking via RealWay - We make it easy!
Our aim is to make inspecting properties as easy as possible. Simply choose the best option and we will make it happen for you.
The tech savvy way - Choose from one of the pre selected times above and register. We will meet you at the property.
The email option - send our office an email if the times above don't work and we will organise a viewing to suit you.
Over the phone - Call our office during business hours and we will book you in for a viewing at a time that best suits you.
At RealWay, our aim is to always get you through a property when it is convenient for you and process applications as quickly as possible.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Toowoomba
Lifestyle in South Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Toowoomba? 21 Elizabeth Street, South Toowoomba could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.