21 Edgewood Street,
Carnegie, VIC 3163
$3,476 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4233132
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Picturesque Edwardian Family Home
Full of charm and character, this beautiful home is in one of Carnegie's best pockets. Spacious, elegantly detailed and packed full of features throughout with an extended floor plan that will accommodate and impress you all at the same time.
- Grand open plan living and dining
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen that is well appointed with 900mm Smeg oven and cooktop, Miele dishwasher, granite benchtops and ample of storage space
- A tessellated-tiled bathroom with separate claw-foot bath along with a second bathroom
- Ornamental fireplaces throughout that really lifts the ambiance
- High ceilings and gorgeous floorboards throughout
- A covered verandah gives way to a beautiful entrance hallway
- French doors leading to an alfresco deck and garden immersed in northern sunshine
- Private front garden beaming with detail and greenery
- Ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling
- Gardener included
Situated on a quiet street that is within walking distance to the hustle and bustle in Koornang Road shopping, restaurants and cafes strip, supermarkets, Carnegie Station, Primary School and Koornang Park. Also take a short drive and you are at Chadstone Shopping Centre.
What more could you want? Be sure to check this one out!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carnegie
Lifestyle in Carnegie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 21 Edgewood Street, Carnegie before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.