21 Dundabella Drive,
Deeragun, QLD 4818
Available 13th August 2021
Rent ID: 4507835
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION PRIOR TO VIEWING.
TO APPLY ONLINE, copy & paste this link - form.jotform.co/93248122621855
This home is in quiet Summerland Gardens. Featuring three bedrooms, an open kitchen that overlooks the combined living and dining area, all tiled and air-conditioned you will fall in love with this family home.
Property Features -
- Three good-sized air-conditioned bedrooms
- The main bedroom is complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Carpet to bedrooms with two bedrooms featuring built-ins
- The bedrooms are kept separate from the living areas, with laundry in between
- Fully fenced
- Low maintenance garden
- Side access is available for a trailer or boat if required
- The fully enclosed garage contains remote entry and storage cutout as well
Close to schools, shops and parkland, don't delay on putting your application in - Apply Now!
**** Thank you for confirming you have not tested positive to Covid-19 or are not in self-isolation or quarantine and have not visited a foreign country in the last 14 days or have had potential exposure.
You also acknowledge that by entering the property you indemnify Century 21 Aaron Moon Realty in that you are entering at your own risk with knowledge of the current pandemic. You are now welcome to inspect the property. *****
To book an inspection time all you need to do is click on the "book an inspection time" icon then select your preferred day and time to inspect. Enter your details to register. You will then be informed of any changes, updates or cancellations for your appointment. If no preferred times are available simply click on the "no suitable times" icon and one of our friendly staff members will contact you to arrange a time.
It is important to register for the inspection as viewings can be cancelled and rescheduled at any time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Deeragun
Lifestyle in Deeragun
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Deeragun? 21 Dundabella Drive, Deeragun could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.